Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Eternal Families

Hey everyone! Hope you have all had a great week. It was so special to see O baptized. Before I was a little nervous but as he went into the water the spirit just completely filled the room. His mom was there (she is not a member) and she started crying. He is so awesome is going to serve a mission in a few years.

Trinidad was so cool. It was fun to see the other sister training leaders and get advice and exchange stories with them. It was so great to be taught by President and Sister Mehr. I sang a song and I think it went pretty well. :) 

I fly to St. Maarten tomorrow and then Martinique on Wednesday and will be back in my area on Friday. Lots of time gone but its okay. Sister Riley is doing awesome. We found a really cool family. I love them so much and I can tell that they are going to be an eternal family.

I'm a bit stressed from my calling. I don't know what to say a lot of the time and feel very under qualified. President Mehr said something really cool at the conference. He said that being a leader accelerates our exaltation. If exaltation means learning a lot and realizing our weaknesses and trying to fix them I completely agree with him.


I love you all so much and I am so thankful for your letter to me. They really lift me up and help me feel the joy that comes from having an eternal family.

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment