Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In a Trio

So this week was great!!!  I don't have any time today for a long letter, but I will be staying here and my companion will fly with the other sister who is leaving to Trinidad and then home. I am going to be training this next transfer! I will be training sister McBride. The president told me that she had to have an emergency operation though so she won't be here for a couple of weeks. I will be in a trio with the others sisters until then.

I'm super nervous to train and I can't believe that I am. I don't know enough yet!!!!! We are teaching this AMAZING girl named Samantha. She is twenty five and I love her so much. She will probably get baptized. I love you all! I love it here so much in Barbados and I am happy that I didn't get transfered yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment