Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Dear Everybody,


Hello!!!! What a beautiful day here in Barbados!! I sure do love it here! I am still with Sister Dayton and Sister Cragun. This picture is of last week.
This is Eunice. Isn't she cute? She is so funny and REALLY loves the Lord. Mom, I LOVE the french CD's that you sent me. I have been learning a lot from them and it helps so much to practice pronunciation better. The Chacos you sent me are also my new best friends. Samantha is doing ok. She just really needs to read the Book of Mormon to get her answer. She won't come to church until she reads that whole thing, but at her pace that should be in a couple of weeks. We'll see. I have zone conference this week so President Mehr is flying in to Barbados, as are all the other missionaries from St. Vincent and St. Lucia. Should be fun. So, next week is Mother's Day. I will call the house phone on Skype first to make sure you are all there and then we can Skype after I call. just BE READY! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment