Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

The week we taught 25 lessons



Hi my sweet family! I love you all so much and thanks for writing me this week! That is so fun about all of the honey. It's too bad I can't be there to help sell it. I am really good at going door to door now. haha. I'm happy that Chelsey got her package. That got home so fast!!!!! That took like a week!!! 

 So this week has been great. So much success. I think that we taught about 25 lessons total! And ten with a member there. That is like a record for us!!! I am really excited because Patty is getting baptized this coming Saturday!!! I am so excited for her. She is such a sweet heart and has prayed about everything and has received a testimony of everything. She was already living the word of wisdom to a tee so that wasn't really hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment