Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Four more months!

It's actually Zone Conference tomorrow and all of the islands of St. Maarten, and Martinique are flying in along with President and Sister Mehr and the Assistants. I am excited and ready to get motivated and have more teaching skills!! 

The weeks go by so fast. I can't believe that I have less than four months left. That's crazy!!! 

I had a dream last night that I was at home and that we were all playing in the backyard together. I woke up happy!!! ha ha!

I did sang in Sacrament Meeting, but it was with the Relief Society choirIt was fun though. But for zone conference one of my zone leaders and I will be singing a duet. We will be singing "HSent His Son," the primary song, but in FrenchHe has a really nice voice and sang in the BYU Men's Choir, so we made a nice arrangementMy voice needs practice. It's fine but not as good as it used to be. Can't wait to get home and sing!!! 

Church was good. We had two investigators there, it was nice. Always a little amusing and an adventure in a branch in GuadeloupeSometimes I wish that I could record Sunday school and send it to you all. It's hilarious; but, that just wouldn't be quite right. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment