Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Great News!

                                                           Hello friends and family!

Its been a great week full of adventures and fun. We had zone conference this week which was amazing. Talked a lot about good planning and how to plan for missionary work and also just for the future which was really what I needed at this point in time. 

We also had a great sisters meeting with Sister Mehr (the mission presidents wife) and talked about how we as sisters can make sure that we have good confidence in our work and ourselves and also planning fo the future. Sister Mehr came out and worked with Sister Riley and me for a bit. She served a mission in France so she speaks french and it was so wonderful to work with her. She was in the Mormon tabernacle choir and has done some amazing things in her life. And also just a wonderful person. A really awesome role model for me. We had some good lessons and I learned a lot.  We had the islands of St.Maarten, Martinique and Guadeloupe together for the conference. All of the sisters stayed in our apartment and we had a great time together. 


I got some interesting news during my interview with president Mehr that I will be the new sister trainer leader for all of those islands now until I go home. A little overwhelmed with that calling. Heavenly Father sure has a sense of humor. I will be flying to St. Maarten and Martinique every transfer and also working with all of the sisters in Guadeloupe and training them and helping them with what ever they need help with. haha.

 Oh, something cool is that I will be working a lot with sister and president Mehr and at the end of this transfer all of the sister training leaders and zone leaders are flying to Trinidad for a couple of days for a leader conference. That will be so cool.

Missionary work this week has been absolutely amazing!!! We have TONS of people taught that we are working with. We also had 6 people at church!!! My first time ever with that many investigators. Wow! Most of them should be baptized within this month or the next couple of months. Lots of hard work. I will be staying in Guadeloupe with sister Riley this next transfer and I'm happy not to be leaving so I can work with all of these wonderful people.

I got my release date. I will be coming home August 14.... interesting. My Birthday! Haha!Well, I love you all and have a great week!

We may have hiked to another waterfall today...again!
Inline image 1
French pastries







No comments:

Post a Comment