Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Just writing from inside the Mac store

Hey family!!! I sure love you all!!! I don't have tons of time… I am currently writing in a Mac store at the mall here. Haha, I might get kicked off soon. We met here because Sister Tenny is leaving to Martinique for the transfer and I wanted to see her before she left!!!! Sister day!!! Haha, well, actually the elders are here too.

This week was great. I am just dying to be so positive and love every second. I went to Martinique and St. Marten to train the sisters there. It was a really great experience. I hate flying though and was pretty sick. Sister Stable had a baptism this last Saturday in Martinique!!! It was her first one there after about…. a long time. She had been teaching the lady who knew it was true. We went there to teach her and decided before to give her the date of this last Saturday as her baptismal date. She was really scared but we sang I am a Child of God, she prayed silently, then looked up and said, "Yes". I had tears running down my cheeks because the spirit was so strong!!!! I am so happy for Sister Stable. She has worked so hard and it was wonderful for her to see the fruits of her labors.

 I love you all so much. We are working on building up our pool of investigators. We are teaching this cool guy Named G. He is a member referral and came to church yesterday. He is working on praying to get his answer!!!!!

I know this church is true!!! i love you all so much!

Love, Trina!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment